from the source
100% Organic Herbs
Made in USA
Our tincture supplements contain herbs that are soaked in vegetable glycerin. The process of soaking helps to extract the pharmacologic components of the herb into a concentrated solution. In the medicinal setting, organic drops can support your health and wellness by combining powerful herbal ingredients with potent therapeutic effects.
Benefits of liquid dietary supplements
There are several ways to consume supplements, including capsules, tablets, liquids, and powders. So why choose a herbal extract? Well, there are several advantages to using a tincture formulation.
Some individuals may have trouble or feel discomfort when it comes to swallowing pills. A liquid formulation allows you to swallow your supplement in a convenient and smooth way, similar to how you would ingest a beverage. In fact, you can even add your tinctures to your favorite drinks, making it a convenient addition to your everyday diet and routine.
Organic tinctures can also be beneficial in terms of absorption. Some tinctures are placed under the tongue, allowing your body to absorb it via the lining of your mouth. This is known as sublingual absorption. Sublingual administration produces higher levels in the bloodstream and has a faster delivery. Thus, you may experience the effects faster than swallowing a tablet or capsule (1).
Our powerful ingredients
We offer natural tinctures that contain powerful ingredients with a multitude of therapeutic benefits.
- Ashwagandha. Ashwagandha is a major ingredient in traditional medicine that contains powerful substances. It can help with stress, anxiety, blood pressure, swelling, and immunity.
- Mullein. Mullein functions as an expectorant, meaning it gets rid of extra mucus with your coughs. Thus, it is used in conditions affecting the respiratory tract.
- Chlorophyll. Chlorophyll is the potent substance that gives plants their green pigment. It also shows effects in weight loss, digestion, arthritis, hormone balance, and cholesterol levels.
- Sea moss. Sea moss is a type of red algae that is rich in antioxidants. Its antioxidant effects make it a great supplement for heart, gut, and thyroid health.
- Cat’s claw. Cat’s claw is a vine originating in the Amazon rainforest and the Americas. Research indicates it has antioxidant effects and may promote immunity, lower blood pressure, or relaxation of the smooth muscles.
- Elderberry. Elderberry is a rich purple berry. It is most known for its ability to enhance the immune system, fighting off symptoms of the cold and flu.
- Lobelia. Native Americans used lobelia as an herbal treatment for asthma. Today, some utilize it for respiratory issues like cough, asthma, and bronchitis.
- Lomatium. Like lobelia, Native Americans used lomatium to treat respiratory conditions. It possesses antibacterial, antiviral, and antiseptic properties.
- Horny goat. Horny goat weed is an herbal therapy used to treat conditions related to sexual function like erectile dysfunction and low libido. It may also help with pain, fever, fatigue, and osteoporosis.
- Motherwort. Motherwort can affect cardiovascular conditions like high blood pressure, an irregular heartbeat, and heart disease.
- Goat’s rue. Goat’s rue is a plant that shows promise in activating the adrenal glands and pancreas. It can also help with diabetes, digestion, and breast milk production in addition to acting as a diuretic.
- Ginseng. Ginseng is an antioxidant, meaning it protects the body from free radicals. It also shows promise in diabetes, heart health, stress, sexual function, and physical and mental performance.
- Lemon balm. Lemon balm belongs to the mint family. It produces calming effects, so it can help with sleep, stress, anxiety, pain, and digestion.
- Stinging nettle. For centuries, people have used stinging nettle for inflammation, blood pressure, eczema, anemia, and more.
- Lion's mane. Lion’s mane is a medicinal mushroom with widespread health benefits. Amongst these include its potential to help with depression and anxiety, lower heart disease risk, manage diabetes, and protect from cancer.
- Reishi mushroom. Reishi mushroom is another therapeutic mushroom. It may enhance immunity, treat high cholesterol, and help with urinary tract symptoms.
- Adrenal and cortisol support. Your adrenals are responsible for producing hormones like cortisol, which regulate your stress response.
- Brain and memory support. As we age, cognition typically declines. Supporting your memory and keeping yourself sharp is important.
- Bone, joint, and cartilage health. Ensure the strength of your bones, joints, and tissues so that you can maintain your physical independence for longer.
- Cardiovascular health. Keep your heart healthy and strong to prevent conditions like heart attack, stroke, high blood pressure, and more.
- Immunity support. Your immune system is what helps your body fight off harmful pathogens. To prevent things like the cold and flu, strengthen your immunity.
- Thyroid support. Your thyroid is essential to hormone production and regulation of your metabolism.
- Respiratory health. Keep your lungs healthy and protect against conditions like chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), lung cancer, and asthma.
- Urinary health. Support your urinary tract to ensure things are flowing properly.
- Digestive support. Promoting the health and wellness of your gut will mitigate the symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), constipation, diarrhea, indigestion, nausea, and more.
- Liver health. Your liver detoxifies your body from harmful or toxic substances like drugs and alcohol.
- Energy boost. Maintaining high energy levels throughout the day can help you get more done and perform at your very best.
- Stress and mood support. Your mental health is just as important as your physical health, so address symptoms of anxiety and depression appropriately.
- Sleep and relaxation. Sleep builds the foundation for the rest of your day and your physical and mental functioning.
- Breastfeeding. Optimal breastfeeding requires enough milk production and milk flow.
Benefits of our products
We value natural ingredients that promote your health and wellness. The benefits of our products include:
- Vegan supplements. We do not make our supplements with any animal products, including fish oil or gelatin. We also do not do any animal testing, so our supplements are suitable for all dietary needs and preferences.
- GMO free. Our supplements do not contain any genetically modified organisms. They are straight from the source of Mother Nature.
- Good Manufacturing Practice. Our facilities uphold Good Manufacturing Practice standards.
Get your supplement drops today!
Looking to step up your health game by implementing herbal tinctures? Visit our website today to place an order online.
Save 15% With
after 3 orders